vineri, 20 iulie 2012

The Song of the Day...20.07.2012

After a long week, finally it's Friday (Thanks God!!!!)
For 2 weeks on every music channel or radio station I listen this song, which I declare it The Song of the Day!
I like it so much because the singer has a great voice, compared to those of Sting and Peter Gabriel and the clip has an artistic approach.The song's name is "Somebody that I used to know" and it's played by Gotye - a Belgian- Australian singer-song writer.
Do you like the song?
Have a wonderful week-end and ... Live your Life in the Rhythm of Music!!!!

4 comentarii:

  1. me encanta esta canción llevo una temporada escuchandola un montón¡¡¡ me encantan tus gustos musicales¡¡ :-) lo sabes¡¡¡ muakkk feliz finde¡¡¡

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Gracias Diana! Me alegro que son personas que eschuchan musica que me gusta!!!
      Besos y feliz fin de semana!!!

      Ștergere
  2. Tare faina piesa! eu nu am mai auzit-o pana acum :|

    puuup

    Ioana

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Nu???? Si e pe toate canalele de muzica si pe radio, de asemenea!!!

      Ștergere