joi, 28 iunie 2012

Anna Karenina

Hello again!
As I said in my first post, I like reading books, but unfortunately, I don't have enough time as I wish.
So, when I feel the need to read, but I don't have so much time, I'm looking for a movie inspired from  classic novels written by important authors.
It's not the case of Anna Karenina, because I had the opportunity to read it twice and I enjoyed it every time, and also, I saw the movie...but so many details and scenes of the book are lost in the movie.


The novel Anna Karenina was written by the Russian author Lev Tolstoy and was published in serial installments from 1873 to 1877 in the periodical The Russian Messenger.

http://www.cinemarx.ro/


The novel is considered one of the greatest novel of the Universal Literature, because it describes the tragedy of married aristocrat and socialite Anna who falls in love with Count Vronsky, describes also the  Russian Upper Class Society, real events to lend greater verisimilitude to the fictional events of the story, the emotional struggle of other character, Levin who wants to marry Kitty and his  proposes was refused twice and the Russia political situation.


Tolstoy approached themes of hypocrisy, fidelity, jealousy, marriage, passion and the agrarian connection to land. He compare the simplicity of a life in village (Levin) with theextravagant city life style ( Anna, Count Vronsky, princess Betsy).
It's a romantic story...and I'm sure that everybody knows the end of Anna Karenina, but
I think it deserves to be read it for all the details, all the descriptions of settings and each character's feature, gesture, feeling.

I hope you'll like it!

Till next time...Live Your Life in the Rhythm of Music!!!!!! 

3 comentarii:

  1. Ai mare dreptate ce este scrisa in carte este mult mai palpitant decat ceea ce vezi in film! La carte functioneaza imaginatia mult mai bine!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. :)Asa e...mi-am imaginat cu totul altfel personajele si cadrele in care se desfasoara evenimentele.
      Poate ca am gresit ca am citit mai intai cartea si apoi am vazut filmul.
      Probabil daca as fi procedat invers, nu as fi avut unele obiectii cu privire la
      pelicula.

      Ștergere
  2. For me, I think it's better to see the movie, then read the book(s)! Otherwise, we'll be disappointed ;)
    Have a wonderful day<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    RăspundețiȘtergere